Reasons to improve your smile
- To improve the appearance of your teeth. Nearly everyone can have a beautiful smile.
- Improve your overall health and chew your food better
- Get relief from chronic jaw pain.
- The whitening process is completed in one session of approximately one hour
THE PRECISE SPECIFICATIONS FOR AN “OPTIMUM” SMILE.
It is our objective at Siana Dental to deliver an aesthetically pleasing smile, while at the same time, restoring optimal dental form and function. In other words, to provide a total solution to the patient’s problem.
- The first step of the process is the initial “records” exam in which we gather information about the patient’s personal objectives and makes precise measurements of the patient’s face, jaw and teeth.
- The final step in the cosmetic process is to custom design the smile that is just right for you. The materials and techniques to be used are based on the existing conditions in your mouth and the cosmetic dentist’s determination of what will be required to restore form, function and aesthetics. The advanced materials employed by today’s cosmetic dentists are so technique sensitive that your teeth have to be prepared specifically for the material chosen. Customisation is therefore the rule rather than the exception.
Your smile is our passion
Creating beautiful smiles everyday.